Fairbanks meeting at The Bakery Meeting

Information about club meetings in Fairbanks.
Glacierwolf

Fairbanks meeting at The Bakery Meeting

Post by Glacierwolf »

This was my first time in restaurant. Loved the menu. I though the food there was great! Shame they don't have a more quiet or secluded place to put us. Please consider for the April meeting if we have one.
Glacierwolf

Need Class Space - ideas?

Post by Glacierwolf »

I would like to run a series of reloading classes in Fairbanks and need a nice clean place. I have been teaching reloading classes at Frontier Outfitters since 2005 or so. I'd do an 8 hour Basic in January and then a 8-10 hour Advanced Class a late Feb or March. Then repeat a Basic in October and Advanced the week before Thanksgiving. Thing is the Frontier Outfitters training room has no HVAC or air circulation - is not COVIT-19 compliant. Typically I keep it down to 12-15 people for Basic and only 6-10 for Advanced..... because we cover so much, more than ten people asking questions about 'their pet cartridge' pushed the class from ending 3:30pm to 4pm into 6pm.

I teach this without having a firearm or live round in the building. (I have a huge collection of inert rounds in baggies.) Most any building used for the general public to enter could do. Any ideas?

Kevin McCarthy